The Terrassotec 5,5 Trilobular made from hardened stainless steel / stainless steel A2 / stainless steel A4, is a screw, particularly developed for the attachment of terrace decking boards to wooden substructures.
The screw features an extra reinforced shaft, an additional underhead thread and a tapered head with TX drive.
- Only partially rust-resistant, not acid-resistant, relatively soft
- Not suitable for atmospheres containing chlorine
Advantages of Terrassotec Trilobular:
Special screw geometry
- Drive thread ensures quick screwing
- Reinforced shank reduces risk of breaking or shearing off
- Under-head thread provides additional hold for deck boards
- Milling ribs simplify the countersinking in all wood types
- Special screw design reduces the risk of wood splintering
- No screw-hammering when screwed in with TX drive
Trilobular base geometry
- Reduced screwing torque
- Reduced risk of screw breaking during screwing
Two-step head with under-head toothing
- Reduced splintering
- Reduced risk of timber splitting
- Suitable for many tropical woods
- Reduced risk of screw shearing off
When making a terrace of high-quality wood, it is highly recommended to pre-drill and precounterbore the decking boards. This applies equally to soft softwood and hardwood.
For more information about this product click here!
Also take a look at our Paneltwistec AG, countersunk head screw.
Please note all prices are VAT inclusive.