• Once you’ve purchased your thatched gazebo a Cape Reed team member will be in contact and schedule a site visit.
• Please note no provisions have been made for any costs related to Community, authority or Municipality approvals.
• No provisions have been made for any Flooring or Fit-out works.
• No provisions have been made for any steel brackets (if required).
• No provisions have been made for any Electrical Installations/connections/MEP works.
• We will require 220V electricity on site.
Our primary roofing material is a unique thatching material that only grows on the Southern tip of the African continent. All structural timber used are harvested from sustainable forests and pressure treated to ensure the preservation and durability of the timber structures.
If you have any questions or queries about the Jumeriah thatched roof contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
All prices are VAT inclusive.
There are no reviews yet.